HC-TT by Landscape
The HC-TT is a compact cassette manipulation device which allows you to manually play a cassette with your hands.
The resulting sound can be incredibly similar to scratching a vinyl record. Sound will only be produced while your hands are turning either of the large playback knobs. By turning these knobs you are directly rotating the cassette spindles which moves the tape across the internal tape head.
The knobs “play” a regular cassette forwards and backwards. There is no motor in this device, so direction and speed is left to the performer. The touch switch is a momentary mute for both the mono audio output as well as the CV/Gate outputs. It does not record audio but outputs pre-recorded audio from any cassette tape.
- Forwards and Backwards knobs
- Momentary Touch Mut
- Gain control
- Tone control
- 3.5mm CV and Gate [Half Moon and Square] outputs
- I/O Feedback Touch Points [Arches and Moons]
- 1/4" mono output [Up Arrow/left side]
- 1/4” mono input [Down Arrow/right side]
- Weight: 0.8lbs
- Included in the box: 12v power supply, random selected cassette tape