Leploop by L.E.P
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Leploop was designed to be a minimalist electronic music live-performance groove-box, which can be used to create a variety of electronic musical styles.
The Leploop consists of two VCOs; the first with selectable wave form, the second with FM (source: VCO1, EG1 or LFO).
In the mixer section you can route and mix the oscillators. Of all sections the VCOs have the most modulation possibilites, even inverted envelope 1 or external CVs. Further sound sources are a noise generator and the Cassa, a heavy bass drum with hard distortion, nasty distortion and attack. An external audio input is available, too.
- S&H outputs: CV and Gate
- Sequencer outputs: CV and gate
- LFO out, Cassa gate out, clock out
- VCO2 and oscillator mix (3.5mm outputs)
- CV inputs for both oscillators
- CV outs for both AD-envelopes
- External audio input
- MIDI Input (5 pin DIN socket)
- Audio output, Cassa individual output (1/4" sockets)
- Included in the box: Power Supply, Manual