Volca Sample2 by Korg
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
A new generation volca sample with more memory, features, and connectivity to take your beat making further than ever before.
The volca sample has everything that you need to create the music you like,and in a portable small form factor that you can take anywhere! On its own, it is an advanced sample machine with a powerful engine capable of 8 voice polyphony, digital reverb, a rich powerful double filter and plenty of knobs for sample manipulation which make this a powerful sampler.
Totally hands on with plenty of knobs for sample manipulation, volca sample runs on 6 AA batteries, has an integrated speaker and at only 372g/13oz (without batteries) is perfect for stand-alone use! Furthermore, with its USB, SYNC IN-OUT and MIDI connections, volca sample can integrate seamlessly with your live rig, production studio and of course any other volca!
- Maximum polyphony: 8 voices
- Memory for up to 200 samples (8 MB, 130 seconds)
- Sample frequency: 31.25 kHz / 16 bit
- "Analogue Isolator" for bass and treble
- Integrated reverb effect
- Swing control
- Pattern chain function
- Sequencer: 10 parts, 16 steps
- 16 Memory locations for patterns
- 2 Different step jump modes
- Start Delay
- Functions: Motion Sequence, Active Step, Step Jump, Swing
- Sample import via USB or via the AudioPocket app for iOS
- Multi Touch Keyboard
- LED display
- Power supply via 6 AA batteries or mains adapter (Korg KA-350 - not included)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 193 x 45 x 115 mm
- Weight without batteries: 372 g
- Includes sync cable and 6 AA batteries