Volca Modular by Korg
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
A semi-modular analog synthesizer that makes modular synthesis more accessible and understandable than ever before.
The volca modular is a semi-modular synthesizer consisting of independent analog synth modules, digital effects, and a sequencer. Each of the modules has been carefully selected for its stand-alone completeness.
The modules are internally connected so that sound can be produced even before connecting the included pin cables, and the routing is shown by white lines on the panel. Module connections via a pin cable take priority over the internal connections, bypassing them.
- Analogue sound generation modeled on the "West Coast Synthesis"
- Triangle VCO with FM modulator
- "Woggle" random generator
- Two low-pass gates
- Stereo reverb module
- Two separate function generators
- Splitter / mixer module
- Utility module for scaling and invading CV and audio signals
- Internal step sequencer for pitches and modulations
- 14 Selectable tone scales
- Micro-tuning function
- CV input (3.5mm stereo jack) for connection to other devices
- Sync In / Out (3.5 mm jack)
- Combined line / headphone output (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Integrated speaker
- Power supply: 6x AA battery or optional power supply (not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 193 x 115 x 45 mm
- Weight: 377 g