NTS-1 by Korg
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Nu:Tekt NTS-1 digital KIT is a unique, flexible, and easy DIY synthesizer that you can easily assemble yourself (tool included), without any soldering.
The first of its kind from KORG’s DIY-focused Nu:Tekt brand, NTS-1 packs a powerful synth and multi-effects engine into a compact and highly portable form factor. Its DIY nature means it’s also very customizable. Explore the possibilities!
NTS-1 is also completely compatible with the logue-SDK, making it possible to create custom oscillators and effects or upload any of the content available for minilogue xd and prologue.
- Complete assembly kit can be easily assembled without soldering
- Monophonic sound engine
- The same multi engine as found in Porlogue and Minilogue XD synths with VPM waveforms
- Freely-programmable user oscillator
- Multimode filter (low pass, high pass, band pass)
- Digital effects from Prologue and Minilogue XD synths
- 3 LFOs
- 1 Envelope Generator
- USB powered
- Integrated speaker
- Ribbon keyboard
- Stereo headphone output: 3.5 mm Jack
- AUX input: 3.5 mm Jack
- Sync input/output: 3.5 mm Jack
- MIDI input: 3.5 mm Jack
- Micro USB port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 129 x 78 x 39 mm
- Weight: 124 g