Step 8 by Joranalogue
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Sequencers, sequential switches, counters, analogue shift registers... Modular synthesisers provide a wealth of creative sequential functions for controlling and processing signals. Choosing which of these to include in a system can be a bewildering task.
Except when you don’t have to choose. Step 8 represents a new type of modular building block: a sequential tracking/sampling register, which can be configured to provide any of these functions, and many more.
- Analogue 1-to-8 voltage tracking or high-speed sampling register
- Precision circuitry to process any signal, including pitch CV, accurately
- Cycling or shifting sequential control modes
- 8 high-performance 'low droop' hold circuits with solo function
- Integrated sequential counter with step, pause, reset and reverse inputs, and step button
- Step trigger output for easy tempo synchronisation of additional modules
- Stage input to directly address the register via control voltage
- Impedance-compensated individual stage analogue outputs with LED-equipped attenuation sliders
- Scanning output for sequencer, addressed voltage source or waveshaper use
- Individual stage gate outputs with LEDs
- Size: 16HP
- Power: +12: 110 mA, −12: 45 mA