Link 2 by Joranalogue
'Multiples' are the classic solution to a common problem in modular synthesisers: how to distribute one output signal to multiple inputs. Simple passive multiples consist of several sockets, wired together.
Link 2 is a buffered multiples module. Each output is independently buffered using active electronics. This avoids many of the problems with passive multiples: signal cuts when patching cables, loading effects when driving many inputs etc. The high-end components provide exceptionally low noise and distortion, making Link 2 suitable for audio, CVs and gates/triggers. And unlike most buffered multiples modules currently available, it retains the accuracy of pitch control voltages to the last cent.
- Precision buffered multiples in an ultra-narrow 2 HP.
- Can be used as 1-to-6 or dual 1-to-3.
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal.
- Impedance-compensated outputs.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Size: 2HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Power: +12: 20 mA, −12: 20 mA