Generate 3 by Joranalogue
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. Comes with original box. View more pictures.
Any signal can be expressed in terms of a few parameters: frequency, phase, amplitude and timbre. It is through modulation of these aspects that synthesists create electronic sound. With Generate 3, it is now possible to create a signal and control all its parameters by through-zero modulation within a single 12 HP wide module.
- High-stability precision analogue triangle-core VC(LF)O with fine and coarse tuning.
- Waveform outputs: core (triangle), fundamental (sine), even (saw), odd and full (mix of timbral channels).
- 1 volt/octave pitch tracking over the full audio range.
- Exponential frequency modulation with polariser knob.
- Through-zero linear frequency modulation with symmetry/modulation polariser knob, and AC-coupling and bias switches.
- Through-zero phase modulation with 900° of shift range.
- Through-zero amplitude modulation of three timbral channels: fundamental, even and odd harmonics.
- Two simultaneous oscillator synchronisation types: reset (hard sync) and flip (soft sync).
- LF mode for LFO use. Ultra-wide total frequency range: 2.8 mHz (6 minutes) to 27 kHz, a range of nearly 10,000,000:1!
- Impedance-compensated outputs with dual-colour LEDs.
- Trim potentiometer accessible from the front panel.
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: +12: 130 mA, −12: 115 mA