Contour 1 by Joranalogue
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
- Analogue voltage controlled bidirectional slew limiter.
- Precision circuitry to slew any signal, including pitch CV, accurately.
- Separate rise/fall slope bending with voltage control and compensation for minimal effect on slew time.
- Real-time visual feedback through LEDs on slew time sliders.
- Dedicated gate input in addition to the analogue slew input: easily create +10 V attack-release (AR) envelopes, regardless of the gate amplitude.
- Trigger input and push button: reset the slew core and trigger a one-shot attack-decay (AD) envelope through a single trigger signal.
- Voltage hold gate input 'freezes' the slew core. Pause envelopes and LFO modulations, or create pulse-width-sensitive sync sounds at audio rates.
- Impedance-compensated regular and inverted analogue outputs.
- Rise and fall status gate outputs.
- Loop switch for variable waveshape temperature-stable VC(LF)O operation. Gate input functions as an oscillation enable input in loop mode.
- Capable of 1 volt/octave tracking over several octaves.
- Wide slew time range: 500 µs to 30 seconds per slope. Audio range switch setting constricts range to ease tuning.
- V/octave trim potentiometer accessible from the front panel.
- Highly multifunctional: slew limiter, envelope generator, envelope follower, (gated) VC(LF)O, frequency divider, slope detector and much more.
- Precision-milled 2 mm anodised aluminium front panel with high-resolution, non-erasable graphics.
- Size: 8HP
- Depth: 30mm
- Power: +12: 90 mA, −12: 85 mA