Add 2 by Joranalogue
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
To any new modular system owner, the need to easily combine different voltage sources quickly becomes apparent. While a mixer is the obvious solution, these modules are not suitable for adding precise pitch control voltages (CVs) since the channel gains can not be set exactly to unity.
Add 2 provides a compact solution to this problem, precisely summing the input signals down to 1 or 2 outputs. Alternatively, each section can be configured as an averager using the jumpers on the rear.
This way, LFO waveforms or audio sources can be combined while maintaining the average signal level and avoiding clipping. The high-end components provide exceptional performance, making Add 2 suitable for audio, control voltages and gates/triggers.
- Precision adder/averager in an ultra-narrow 2 HP.
- Can be used as 5-to-2 or dual 3-to-1.
- Each section can be configured to add or average signals.
- High unity gain accuracy, very low offset, noise and distortion, flat bandwidth to 20 kHz: suitable for any signal.
- Impedance-compensated outputs.
- Size: 2HP
- Depth: 40mm
- Power: +12: 20 mA, −12: 20 mA