Alpha Base by Jomox
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Alpha Base is the new drum flagship of Jomox.
It's true analogue. Eleven instruments, sequencer, Midi/USB/SD-Card. Samples. Sampling inputs, balanced individual outputs.
Although it may appear similar to the classics XBASE 09, 999 and 888, the ALPHA BASE has an entirely new design under the hood.
Jomox has put in the concentrated know-how of the Jomox drum machines and of our synths of the past 20 years.
Jomox has simplified some things, but also added new components or have combined them new. The outcome is the best sounding and most versatile drum machine that Jomox has ever built.
- 11 Instruments: Kick Drum, MBrane, Cl HiHat, Op HiHat, Clap, Rim Shot, Crash, Ride, X Sample 1, X Sample 2, FM Synth.
- Real analog Jomox kick drum.
- Real analog Jomox MBrane voice with 2 coupleable F-OSC for complex analog snare, percussion, bass and tom sounds ranging from 16Hz to 20kHz.
- 2 sample based instruments with analog VCA ADSR envelope and/or HH filter, optionally with metallic noise mixed as extra sound source. The HH filter is 2-pole, HP/LP/Res each separated parameters, peakable but not oscillating.
- 4 sample based instruments with analog VCA ADSR envelope and/or resonating multimode filter (LP, HP, BP) with ADSR envelope, optionally with metallic noise mixed as extra sound source. The multimode filter can be used as a signal generator in order to generate analog toms or sticks etc.
- 2 sample based instruments with external sampling input and pure digital playback.
- 1 FM synth with 4 operators and max. 6 voices for percussive sounds.
- Effects delay, reverb with send per instrument, also insertable into analog signal path on CH, OH, Clp, Rim, Ride.
- LFOs: per instrument one LFO (MBrane 2 LFOs) with 64 wave forms, each assignable on pitch, VCA, filter cutoff.
- 250 samples 16 Bit/48kHz in internal flash memory.