µVCF by Intellijel
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Punchy, clean and precise. The perfect building block to form the basis of more complex patches. Explore new sounds through the dual modulation inputs and low pass, high pass and band pass outputs. Self patch to get even more intersting filter types. Adjust the Q for a sharp howl or use it as a sine VCO. Big sound in a small space.
Introducing the µVCF state variable filter, another great David Dixon filter design. It is a very clean and precise filter that also doubles as an excellent sine VCO. It responds excellently to FM and the small size makes it a nice choice for smaller system.
- 2-pole Low pass (LPF), 2-pole High pass (HPF) and 1-pole Bandpass outputs (BPF)
- FM1 input acts as 1V/Oct when fully clockwise and tracks accurately over 4+ octaves
- FM2 input has a bipolar attenuator
- At full Q the output produces very low distortion sine waves with a range of 2Hz to 20kHz
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: 26 mA +12V, 27 mA -12V