Outs by Intellijel
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Outs enables your modular system to output both professional and prosumer compliant audio, and send it to external amplifiers, mixers, recording devices, or DAW interfaces.
Using the L+R Level knob, it scales modular-level voltages down to the level required to drive external gear at either the +4dBu balanced professional line-level standard or the -10 dbV unbalanced standard.
Headphone monitoring is also provided via a low noise built-in headphone amp with its own independent level control, capable of driving a wide range of impedances, from studio grade headphones to portable style earbuds.
- Studio grade low noise audio
- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack
- Two channel, +4dBu balanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks (fully compatible with -10 dbV unbalanced audio gear)
- Left input is normalled to the Right input, allowing a mono input signal to drive both stereo output channels
- LEDs to monitor the modular-level signal sent into the device
- Attenuator knob for the line out level, plus a separate volume control for headphones
- 3-pin link connector on the back for connecting the output of a Mixup module directly to the Outs module
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 34mm
- Power: 37mA @ +12V, 29mA @ -12V