Noise Tools 1U by Intellijel
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us.
Though many consider noise to be an undesirable and unwanted nuisance, synthesists know its value as a source of breathy nuance, crackling sizzle, chaotic roars and subtle silkiness. When applied effectively, it can add that touch of the unexpected and the random, which brings a patch to life.
Noise Tools provides this essential dose of randomness in three blocks. First is a Pulse output, switchable between a steady clock or a random flurry of gates. Second is a sample and hold circuit. Third is a slew limiter. The blocks feed each other from left to right, but feature inputs to break this normalling, providing a useful balance of functionality and flexibility.
- Clock and Random pulse source with adjustable rate
- Analog pink and white noise source with very accurate spectrum
- Analog sample / track and hold with very low voltage droop
- Analog slew with adjustable slew rate
- Size: 22HP
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: 30 mA +12V, 30 mA -12V