This is a highly versatile and very musical device for creating interesting, beautiful and harmonious musical riffs from just about any analog cv sources.
- 12 buttons with matching dual color leds for selecting scale notes in real time (and visual feedback of quantizing).
- Processes 0-10v (as 1v/oct) in the ‘in’ input.
- Accepts 0-10v or ±5v on the ‘shift’ input (jumper selectable) for a shift range of ±12semitones or ±12 scale degrees.
- Two 0-10v outputs (a and b) with 1v/oct scaling.
- Output b is a user selectable interval based on the root note on output a. this interval can be chromatic (fixed semitones) or diatonic (interval is within the current scale and the value is based on scale degrees). this interval can be a bipolar value of ±12.
- Can store 12 scales in 12 banks for a total of 144 different user scales.
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 43mm
- Power: 60 mA +12V, 7 mA -12V