Sapèl by Frap Tools
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Sapèl is a random control voltages source for eurorack modular systems.
It is composed of two main sections, one that generates audio noises, in 4 different versions, and another which includes two specular random clock, random voltages and clock sources.
- True analog random/noise generation with 4 stages of independent and uncorrelated thermal noise
- 8 random voltages and up to 4 random clocks
- Change quantization stages with gradual transition for more usable results
- Stage-assignable probability distribution
- Built-in clock generators
- Sample & hold manual buttons and inputs for realtime performance and ease of interaction
- Size: 18HP
- Depth: 43 mm
- Power: 250 mA +12V, 170 mA -12V