- Frap Tools
Falistri by Frap Tools
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Falistri is a fully analog multipurpose movement manager designed to generate and edit voltages to easily accomplish any patch.
The module can be divided in two big parts: in the upper two thirds of the panel take place two specular function generators, while the lower third is composed by a dual cascaded frequency divider, a linear slew limiter and a four quadrant multiplier.
- Two generators as envelopes or oscillators
- Independent shape per stage
- Independent time from shape
- Quadrature mode for both envelope or oscillator mode
- Manual buttons for realtime performance and ease of interaction
- Unipolar bipolar and attenuverted output
- Two cascaded flip-flop for sub oscillators, clock dividers or more rhythmical combinations
- DC-coupled four quadrant multiplier usable for AM RM or as VCA
- Size: 18HP
- Depth: 38mm
- Power: 170 mA +12V idle, 170 mA -12V idle