Shape 50 by Focal
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Shape 50 is the versatile monitoring loudspeaker par excellence. This monitor can be used from 30″ away (80cm), and it has very extended low end frequency response (50Hz) considering its compact design.
The three monitors are all made in France and integrate five innovations to maximise acoustic transparency. Designed to meet the needs of nearfield monitoring, Shape monitors combine an ingenuous design and numerous settings optimised for the acoustics of small listening rooms.
These innovations provide remarkable acoustic transparency. These new work tools distinguish themselves through the wide and extremely precise stereo image. The bass register is articulated and controlled. The lower mid-range and mid-range benefit from extreme neutrality, and without any masking effects, making equalisation of these essential registers much easier. Finally, the new tweeter is what’s at the source of the very high definition.
- Designed without a rear bass port - allows placing directly in front of a wall
- Power: 85 W Class AB
- Woofer: 5" Flax Cone
- Tweeter: 1" Aluminium-magnesium
- 5" Double-passive membrane
- Frequency range (+/- 3 dB): 50 - 35,000 Hz
- Max SPL peak @ 1 m (musical signal): 106 dB
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Settings: High pass filter, bass, middle, high
- Power switch
- Automatic standby function
- Connections: XLR and RCA
- Thread for ceiling and wall brackets (mounting accessories not included)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 191 x 242 x 312 mm
- Weight: 6.5 kg
- Housing: 12 mm MDF - Vinyl, walnut, black