Quadrantid Swarm module by Eowave
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Quadrantid Swarm is a versatile, unique instrument for sound designers and musicians looking to explore exquisite and unfamiliar timbres that range from subtle to outrageous, nebulous to shimmering.
It features a digital synthesizer voice with a percussive element, two pole analog filter, an LFO with eight waveforms, and a spring reverb.
The 8 touch keys can be used as a mono keyboard, polyphonic keyboard or an eight step sequencer. The synth interfaces with other instruments via MIDI, and CV/Trig inputs. Pre-patching allows you to get hands on immediately, but you can and should use patch cables to to fully explore the potential of this instrument.
- Triangle wave OSC with spread fold
- Percussion element with frequency
- Two pole filter, filter one high/low pass 12db, filter two low pass 12db
- AD envelope
- One LFO with eight waveforms
- Slew limiter
- Spring reverb
- Eight touch keys with Three modes – mono, poly and sequencer
- MIDI in, CV/Trig in, Clock in/Reset in to communicate with other devices