Running Order 1U by Endorphin.es
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Running Order is a super compact two track trigger generator: it can be a precise master clock or manipulate an incoming clock and thus works great as a sub-sequencer/divider in your eurorack environment.
- SH-1x1 style 1/16th note input mode (step/rest) with manual or CV controllable amount of trigger repeats as long as the trigger step is active
- Euclidean rhythm generator
- Separate reset inputs to sync, reset for track 1 is normalled to reset of track 2
- Clock divider for incoming external clock allows to generate various musical divisions on the fly incl. triplets of course but more importantly tuplets. This mode allows to evenly distribute the desired amount of triggers into one single bar.
- Separate mute buttons for both tracks
- 8 patterns are stored in the module and recalled on the next power on.
- Size: 22HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 30mA at +12 V, 10mA at -12 V