Running Order by Endorphin.es
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Running Order is two track trigger generator, it can be a precise master clock or manipulate an incoming clock and thus works great as a sub-sequencer/divider in your eurorack environment.
Running Order is a super compact shallow little trigger mangler and helper. It wants to bring your hi-hats or tom sequences alive within a glimpse of an eye, quickly hook the module to your master clock and program just a few steps.
All the rest will be done by Running Order and you can enjoy changing the clock divisions and amount of repeats. Apply that triggers to your melody line and discover melodies from a new point of view.
- Low jitter clock generation
- SH-1x1 style 1/16th note input mode (step/rest) with manual or CV controllable amount of trigger repeats as long as the trigger step is active
- Euclidean rhythm generator
- Separate reset inputs to sync, reset for track 1 is normalled to reset of track 2
- Clock divider for incoming external clock allows to generate various musical divisions on the fly incl. triplets of course but more importantly tuplets. This mode allows to evenly distribute the desired amount of triggers into one single bar
- Separate mute buttons for both tracks
- 8 patterns of trigger sequences are stored in the module and recalled on the next power on.
- Size: 6HP
- Depth: 30 mm (including ribbon cable)
- Power: +12V 30mA, -12V 10 mA