Model:Cycles by Elektron
Model:Cycles is a six track FM based groovebox that brings exploring into the heart of sound sculpting.
The six Machines of the digital FM engine are unique to Model:Cycles, and cover both percussive and melodic synths, allowing you to make full, varied compositions. The four core Synth Controls put the tools of sound sculpting right in front of you, altering the behavior of each Machine differently and letting you push them to the limit.
Dedicated knobs let you twist each Machine far and wide with wild, unexpected results waiting to be discovered. Use Control All to heave a parameter to the extreme and back again across every track. Elektron’s powerful sequencer gives you the freedom to record every move live or program the sounds and parameters of your composition one step at a time.
Whether you use it as a versatile live instrument or groovebox on the go to pick up and craft full-blown compositions away from your studio, exploration has rarely felt so convenient and unimpeded.
- 6 × FM based Machines
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- 1 × Assignable velocity modulation per track
- Storage space for up to 60,000 presets
- 6 × Audio tracks
- Parameter locks
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 96 × Patterns per Project
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Class compliant USB audio 2.0
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 3.5 mm dual polarity TRS MIDI In, Out/Thru jacks
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A converters
- Power inlet: Center positive 3.5 × 1.35 mm barrel jack, 5 V DC, 1 A
- Battery In: Center positive 5.5 × 2.1 barrel jack, 4–10 V DC
- W 270 × D 180 × H 39 mm (10.7” × 7.1” × 1.6”) (including knobs and feet)
- Weight: approximately 0.80 kg