Analog Heat MKII by Elektron
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Analog Heath is the complement for the Elektron line. It is an audio enhancer and audio destroyer. Take a sound, any sound. Send it through the Analog Heat MKII, try out the eight different stereo analog distortion circuits, add stereo analog filtering and EQ, and hear beautiful things unfold. Breathe new life into your existing gear.
The eight stereo analog circuits are designed to quickly access varied and powerful sound shaping. Each circuit has a distinctive way of processing sound. Clean boost, tape-like saturation, tube amp-like enhancement, overdrive, crunch, distortion, harmonic fuzz or high gain? You’ll find your favorite flavor with ease.
- 8 × Stereo analog distortion circuits
- 1 × Stereo analog multi-mode filter (7 filter types)
- 1 × 2 band adaptable stereo analog EQ
- 1 × Assignable envelope generator/envelope follower
- 1 × Assignable LFO
- Dimensions: W215×D184×H63 mm
- Weight: approximately 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)