EF-X2 Tape Echo by Echo Fix
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
A classic effect, built for modern users, the EF-X2 couples the sounds you know and love, with features and reliability unimaginable in the past.
In designing the EF-X2, the team at the Echo Fix began with the knowledge and insight gained from their work as the world’s foremost experts in spare parts, servicing and repairing vintage tape echo units including the famous Roland RE-201 Space Echo. Put simply, they know how tape echos should sound and operate.
- Three core functions – tape echo, reverb, and preamp. (Spring Reverb Tank Optional)
- Independent inputs (and level controls) for Instrument-level and Line-level applications, plus balanced input and output at rear.
- Three echo playback heads, and a Sound On Sound Head giving 11 Head combination Settings in total.
- Adjust the echo’s Time and Feedback with Control Voltages (CV 0-5 volts) and compatible Expression Pedals.
- Bass and Treble control of the echo signal.
- Motor ON/Switch for tape slow down effect – or to conserve tape when only using the EF-X2’s reverb or preamp.
- State of the art DSP Reverb with independent controls.
- Mute the reverb or echo signal with a dual foot switch pedal.
- Comes with a worldwide-compatible, 100 – 240v power supply (no step-down or other transformers required).
- Built tough to last, by someone who’s repaired and upgraded more tape echo units than you can possibly imagine!
- 2 Years Warranty with peace of mind that this is made by a company that has been operating for over 10 years specialising in tape echo repair and spare parts.
- High quality scratch resistant front panel.
- 2 Tape loops supplied with each unit.