Xerxes MKII by Black Corporation
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Xerxes is an eight-voice polyphonic analog Synthesizer that features two discrete logic DCO’s per voice. Each DCO section offers four waveforms (triangle, saw, square, pulse), octave switch, transpose, oscillator PWM, ring mod, pulse width, and a volume knob. It offers an analog multimode filter (HP/BP/LP) as well as two LFO’s and 2 ADSR envelopes. Furthermore there is an analog BBD stereo chorus.
New in Version 2: Updated VCA section, balanced outputs and high quality audio via USB conversion using high resolution DACs.
- 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer
- 2 discrete logic DCOs per voice
- analogue HP/BP/LP filter
- 2 LFOs
- 2 ADSRs
- polyphonic velocity and aftertouch
- full MPE (MIDI polyphonic expression) support
- analogue BBD stereo chorus
- 4U rack size with detachable rack ears and wood side panels
- 10 preset banks (x128)