Duet 3 by Apogee
Duet 3 includes on-board hardware DSP that powers the Symphony ECS Channel Strip for zero-latency recording with FX.
Tuned by Bob Clearmountain, the ECS Channel Strip includes presets custom crafted by the legendary mixer so you can dial in a pro recording sound instantly. Ideal for music creation, voice recording, streaming and even gaming, you can use Duet 3 with your Mac or Windows workstation in your studio or on the go.
Take your Duet 3 to the next level with the sleek Duet Dock accessory for the ultimate ergonomic desktop experience.
- Best-in-class Apogee conversion and mic preamps
- 2x4 USB Type C audio interface
- Up to 24 bit / 192kHz recording
- Low profile design with aluminum body
- Scratch resistant top
- Precision balanced back lit knob
- Input and output connections via breakout cable:
- 2x ¼” Instrument inputs
- 2x Mic/line inputs
- 2x ¼” Balanced outputs
- ⅛” Headphone output
- 2 USB Type C ports
- Bus powered / External power optional via second USB Type C port as needed
- On-board hardware DSP for low-latency recording with Apogee FX
- Symphony ECS Channel Strip - Hardware DSP FX included
- macOS, Windows 10 compatible
- Travel case included