- Akai Professional
- MPC One
MPC One by Akai Professional
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
MPC One is a total music production solution to take your ideas from concept to finalized radio-ready beats.
MPC One delivers a truly empowering hands-on experience, ready for any music production task. Edit and trim samples with hand gestures on the brilliant 7” touch screen display. Express your ideas perfectly with the assigned knobs and touch keys that eliminate diving through pages of menus.
MPC One integrates into your creative space with all the ports and jacks you need. USB, MIDI DIN, CV/Gate, and 1/4” line-level audio input. With USB and SD card slots, you can save, transfer and share your music.
- Operates in standalone (without computer) and with computer as a controller for MPC software (included)
- Full-colour 7-inch multi-touch display
- 16 Touch-sensitive RGB pads
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 GB onboard storage space (expandable via SD card)
- 5 Encoders for data input
- Classic MPC functions such as note repeat, 16 levels and full level
- Integrated synth engines: Electric, Tubesynth and Bassline
- Integrated AIR FX for mixing & mastering
- 8 CV/Gate outputs for 3.5 mm TRS cables (compatible with Mono TS cables)
- 2 USB 3.0 inputs for USB sticks or MIDI controllers (1x type A, 1x type B)
- MIDI In/Out
- 2 Inputs: 6.35 mm TRS
- 2 Outputs: 6.35 mm TRS
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 272 x 272 x 53 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg