STS Stereo Triggered Sampler by 4ms
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Stereo Triggered Sampler (STS) is a high fidelity, two-channel stereo sample recorder and playback module. A maximum of 600 samples can be loaded from the removable/swappable microSD card, in a variety of formats up to 96kHz/32-bit/stereo WAV.
All sample parameters (1V/oct pitch, sample file selection, length, and start position) are CV controllable. Samples and banks can be re-arranged on the fly using the simple on-board Edit features. Newly recorded samples can be instantly played back and re-pitched, reversed, chopped up, etc... the result of which can even be bounced down and re-recorded to as a new sample! Sample files are limited to 4GB each, which is over 6 hours at 44k/16b/stereo.
- Extremely quiet, low noise and low jitter design
- Stereo mode: Two stereo files are mixed and played through the L and R output jacks (L+L and R+R)
- Mono mode: Each file is mixed to mono and output through the channel's output jack (L+R and L+R)
- 44.1kHz/24-bit stereo or 16-bit stereo recording, selectable in System Mode
- Unlimited recording time (records continuously until card is full)
- Size: 20HP
- Depth: 25mm