Spectral Multiband Resonator by 4ms
This item is on request and it is usually available in 10-15 working days. Send us an email to get an accurate extimate of delivery time.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The Spectral Multiband Resonator is an innovative resonant filter which can process audio like a classic filter bank, ring like a marimba when plucked/struck, vocode, re-mix tracks, harmonize, output spectral data, quantize audio to scales, and much more.
A gorgeous ring of colored lights displays the frequency of each filter, as well as the levels and current scale selection(s), at a glance, the SMR works like a normal six-band graphic EQ: six frequency band-pass filters are mixed together using sliders. Resonance/Q is variable, which changes the "ringy-ness" or width of the bands.
- The frequency of each channel is treated like a note in a scale, and the six bands form a chord.
- Spin the Rotate knob and the "notes" circle around the scale, rotating back to the bottom once they've reached the top. Adjust Spread and the distance (interval) between each note changes.
- Triggers for up/down motion, CV inputs for sequencing and scale selection allow for flexible control with external modules.
- Morph, which automatically cross-fades between frequencies, together with variable.
- Slew allows rhythmic clocks drive the SMR as a variable-speed evolving resonant filter.
- Size: 26HP
- Power: 110 mA +12V, 28 mA -12V