- 1010 Music
Blackbox by 1010 Music
Estimated stock date 18-09-2023
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Blackbox is a portable sampler and groovebox that lets you record, save/load, apply effects and edit one-shot samples and beat-sliced loops.
Create sequences with samples by tapping on pads, playing a virtual keyboard, using external MIDI controllers or by drawing-in notes using a standard Piano Roll editor on a fast touchscreen interface.
Sequences can be played back to create song sections and entire compositions. Finish your song by mixing it, adding stereo effects and by saving it as a Preset for fast and easy recall.
- Streams long samples from the microSD card with a max sample size of 4 GB
- 1 stereo audio input and 3 stereo audio outputs, plus stereo headphones output
- 16 note polyphony: Up to 4 notes per pad for samples, 2 notes per pad for clips and slicers
- 16 samples, 16 sequences and 16 song sections per preset
- Supports 1 and 2 channel WAV files with 16, 24 or 32-bit resolution at any sample rate (48kHz preferred)
- USB MIDI Device In and TRS MIDI In can trigger samples, notes and sequences
- TRS Clock In and Out, and TRS MIDI Out for synchronizing with additional instruments
- USB powered – can run off a USB power block or wall outlet
- Dimensions: 14x13x3 cm