- 1010 Music
- Bitbox Micro
Bitbox Micro by 1010 Music
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Bitbox micro provides Eurorack sampling for smaller racks and smaller budgets. In only 18 HP of rack space you can get a touch screen based sampler with support for 8 stereo sample pads.
With the sampling features of bitbox micro you can add interesting new ways of generating sound and music to your Eurorack. Trigger one shots, play time synched loops or record live looping.
Bitbox micro is equally at home in your studio or as a component of your live performance.
- Play up to 24 stereo polyphonic notes when your samples fit in the 64 MB of internal memory or up to 8 larger stereo samples streaming directly from the microSD card
- Configure 8 stereo sample pads per preset as single or multi-samples, clips, slicers, granular or new recordings
- Stream long samples from the microSD card with a max sample size of 4 GB, which can be many hours of audio
- Control how samples start and stop by choosing from one-shot, toggle, and gate launch modes
- Tweak playback through a variety of sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, filter, loop mode, launch quantization, ADSR, Exclusive Grouping, clip synchronization, slice placement and sequencing, grain size, grain spread, grain count, and MIDI note and channel mapping
- Size: 18HP
- Power: 400 mA +12V