DRM1 MKIII by Vermona
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
The DRM1 MKIII is anything but a clone. It is rather on its way to become a classic itself after being in production for 14 years! If you are looking for a versatile sound engine for electronic drums with distinctive character and authority, this will be the end of your search!
The DRM1 MKIII offers eight perfectly matched analogue drum- and percussion-instruments with extraordinary versatility, paired with highest clarity.
The DRM1 MKIII’s eight instruments generate individual sounds and therefore offer different sound controls. We have carefully scaled these with generous ranges allowing you to create unusual sounds, e.g. from a dedicated snare channel. You decide whether your bass drum sounds short and tight or loooong and voluminous.
With a total of 73 controls, the handling of this drum-synthesizer is unmistakably intuitive.
- Master: 2x 1/4"-TS-jack, unbalanced (L/R)
- Out/Insert: 1x 1/4"-TRS-jack, unbalanced (per instrument channel)
- Phones: 1x 1/4"-TRS-jack, stereo
- Control Elements: 7 sound shaping controls, pan and volume per instrument channel, trig button per instrument channel, master volume, power switch
- MIDI: IN/THRU
- dimensions: desktop 483 mm x 225 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height), rack 19", 5 U, 90 mm deep (from back of front panel)
- Weight: 3,7 kg