Bishop's Miscellany by Shakmat
This item is available at our store. Ready for shipment.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with original box. View more pictures.
The Bishop's Miscellany is a dual stepped CV-Gate Recorder.
- Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
- Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
- Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
- Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
- Cut funtion hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions • Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knobs
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 22mm
- Power: 25mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12v