The Fireface UFX+ becomes the center of any multitrack studio because it is able to handle up to 94 channels I/O with ease. With unprecedented flexibility, compatibility, the inclusion of DURec (Direct USB Recording) and RME’s famous low latency hardware and driver designs, the Fireface UFX+ raises the bar to new heights.
Packed with features not found on its older sibling, including MADI I/O (188 channels of I/O, 128 channels more than the Fireface UFX), a more powerful DSP, USB 3.0, Thunderbolt™ technology, and a new optional remote control firmly places the RME Fireface UFX+ as the new reference in multitrack recording, mixing and monitoring.
- 94 Input / 94 Output channels
- 12 x Analog I/O
- 4 x Mic/Instrument Preamp, digitally controlled
- 1 x AES/EBU I/O
- 2 x ADAT I/O (or 1 x ADAT I/O plus 1 x SPDIF I/O optical)
- 1 x Word Clock I/O / MADI Coaxial
- 1 x MADI optical I/O
- 2 x MIDI I/O
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ connectivity
- 1 x USB 3.0
- TotalMix FX