StudioLive AR8 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the two mono channels and two stereo channels includes level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get a monitor mix output with a dedicate bus for feeding a stage wedge, headphone amp, or in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR8 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.
- 8x4 USB 2.0 audio interface (24bit / 96 kHz) for multi track recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder / player (recording: WAV (24 bit / 44.1 kHz) playback: WAV and MP3)
- 4 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class-A microphone preamp
- 6 Balanced line inputs (jack)
- Super channel 13/14: RCA input (L / R)
- Main Output L / R (XLR) with LED level meter
- Digital effects (16 presets)