StdioLive AR16c by PreSonus
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you, the StudioLive AR16c was built to record.
With a pristine analog front-end, 12 high-gain XMAX mic preamps, and an 18x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, its hybrid design makes it simple to record studio productions and mix live shows from a single intuitive console.
Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level vintage synths and broadcast microphones, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder, and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
- 18 x 4 USB 2.0 (USB C) audio interface (24 bit / 96 kHz)
- Multi-track recording on Mac and PC
- SD card recorder / player with 24 bit / 44.1 kHz (recording: WAV, playback: WAV and MP3)
- 12 Microphone inputs (XLR) with Class A mic preamps
- 48 V phantom power can be switched globally
- 16 Balanced line inputs (8 mono channels and 4 stereo channels)
- 2 Instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- Channels 1 to 8 with parametric mid EQ and high pass filter
- Main output L/R (XLR) with LED level meter
- Stereo headphone output
- Digital effect (16 presets)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 480 x 397 x 89 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg