StudioLive AR12c by PreSonus
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us.
Don’t let the classic analog mixer design fool you, the StudioLive AR12c was built to record.
With a pristine analog front-end, eight high-gain XMAX mic preamps, and a 14x4 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, its hybrid design makes it simple to record studio productions and mix live shows from a single, intuitive console.
Add in a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level vintage synths and broadcast microphones, all-new digital effects with rich reverbs and lush delays, Bluetooth® connectivity, and a stereo SD recorder... and you have a mixing and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of both modern musicians and content creators.
- 14 x 4 USB 2.0 (USB C) Audio interface (24-bit / 96 kHz)
- Multi-track recording to Mac and PC
- SD Card recorder/player with 24-bit/44.1 kHz (recording: WAV, playback: WAV and MP3)
- 8 Microphone inputs (XLR) with class A microphone preamps
- 48 V Phantom power globally switchable
- 12 Balanced line inputs (4 mono channels, 4 stereo channels)
- 2 Instrument inputs (channels 1 and 2)
- Channels 1 to 4 with a semi-parametric EQ and high-pass filter
- USB Playback stream from a computer
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 381 x 397 x 89 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg