Audiophile-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and XMAX-L solid-state preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 26 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion.
- 2 x 4 USB 2.0 audio interface with 192 KHz
- 2 Combo inputs: Mic/Line/Inst (XLR/jack)
- Jack inputs switchable from "Inst" (high impedance) to "Line"
- 2 Low-noise XMAX-L microphone preamplifiers
- 48 V phantom power can be connected
- Digital converter with 24 bits and up to 192 kHz
- Balanced main output (6.35 mm jack L/R) with volume control
- Two additional balanced line outputs (6.35 mm jack)
- MIDI input and output