High-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and our famous XMAX preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 1824 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording.
High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. XMAX Class A microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings. Your music never sounded better!
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 2 front combo inputs Mic / Line / Inst (XLR / jack)
- 6 Combo inputs Mic / Line (XLR / jack) on the back
- 8 XMAX Class A Microphone Preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- ADAT optical input (8-channel / 48 kHz, 4-channel / 96 kHz)
- Integrated 18x8 DSP mixer
- Symmetrical main output (2 x TRS jack 6.35 mm) with volume control
- 8 balanced line outputs (TRS-latch 6.35 mm)
- 2 separately addressable and adjustable headphone outputs (6.35 mm stereo jack)