Studio 1810c by PreSonus
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
You don’t need to sacrifice mobility for connectivity. Take amazing studio-quality sound and flexible input options on the road with the PreSonus Studio 1810c audio interface.
With four of PreSonus’ lauded XMAX analog mic preamps, pristine instrument preamps, balanced line-level inputs, and an ADAT input to add 8 more channels whenever you need them, the Studio 1810c is a compact recording powerhouse housed in a rugged, roadworthy chassis.
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 2 Front combo inputs Mic/Line/Inst (XLR/jack)
- 2 Front combo inputs Mic/Line (XLR/jack)
- 48V Phantom power
- 4 TRS jack line inputs on rear panel
- Optical ADAT input (8-channel/48 kHz, 4-channel/96 kHz)
- 2 TRS jack outputs with level control and mute button
- 4 TRS jack line outputs
- 2 Headphone outputs with A/B circuit on headphone output 1
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Latency-free monitoring
- Includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cable