High-grade digital converters, ultra-low-jitter clocking, and our famous XMAX preamps add up to a superior recording and listening experience. The Studio 1810 operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording.
High-quality converters on every input and output provide 115 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. XMAX Class A microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings, making it ideal for both vocal production and sampling.
- 24 bits / 192 kHz
- 2 front combo inputs Mic / Line / Inst (XLR / jack)
- 2 front combo inputs Mic / Line (XLR / jack)
- 4 XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 4 symmetrical line inputs on the back (TRS-latch 6.35 mm)
- Integrated 18x6 DSP mixer
- 4 balanced line outputs (TRS-latch 6,35 mm)
- 2 headphone outputs (6.35 mm stereo jack) with separate volume controls