The AudioBox 1818VSL records and plays back at sampling rates up to 96 kHz, with remarkably low noise. It features the same Class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers as our StudioLive AI mixers, which are found in recording studios and live venues the world over. The result is clean, pure, audiophile-quality sound.
The AudioBox 1818VSL’s two combo mic/instrument and six combo mic/line inputs make it extremely versatile, enabling you to use it with microphones, guitars, keyboards, DJ gear, and more. But that’s just the start: The 1818VSL is loaded with features that make it suitable for almost any studio situation and on the road.
- 24 Bit / 96 kHz converters
- Converter dynamics: 114 dB
- 8 Neutrik combo inputs (mic/line, 2 of which for instruments) with separate gain controls
- Gain control range: -15 dB to +65 dB
- 8 D/A outputs (L/R, jack, balanced) with main volume control