Seq by Polyend
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Seq is its own computing center, hardware- and software- optimized to manage given tasks in the most effective way, without latency or glitches. Immediate responsiveness creates a synergy between the musician and the tool. It’s an inspiration right from the very first step.
Equipped with a wide array of inputs and outputs, allowing you to communicate freely with other devices of every era and genre. Lets you feed tracks with MIDI notes using your favorite MIDI controller. Every track can be recorded step by step or in real time and then quantized independently.
With two MIDI outputs, you can connect rhythm and sound machines simultaneously. You choose where to send out the signal from every track, and if that’s not enough, you can also use the USB port for the same purpose.
- 8 polyphonic tracks with 32 steps each
- 256 pattern memory with autosave
- On the fly track parameter Randomization
- Live sequence recording with an external device via MIDI
- Step parameters: Note, Velocity, Length, Modulation, Roll
- Track parameters: Length, Velocity, MIDI Channel, MIDI I/O
- Different track play modes (Normal, Reversed, Pingpong, Random)
- Advanced Roll function with velocity and note curves step length
- Per-track tempo divisions and step retrigger
- Pattern chaining
- MIDI input to either sync clock or input MIDI notes
- MIDI thru
- Two independent MIDI outputs
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 600 x 145 x 42 mm
- Weight: 2,1 Kg