One 16Voice by Moog
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Moog One is the ultimate Moog synthesizer a tri-timbral, polyphonic, analog dream-synth designed to inspire imagination, stimulate creativity, and unlock portals to vast new realms of sonic potential.
The first polyphonic analog synthesizer from Moog in more than three decades, Moog One is the culmination of years of research and has been developed to exceed principal expectations of a polyphonic Moog instrument.
Available in 8-voice and 16-voice configurations, Moog One’s polyphonic sound engine is built on the most powerful synthesizer architecture ever employed by a Moog instrument. Per voice, Moog One offers 3 newly-designed analog VCOs, 2 independent analog filters, a dual source analog noise generator, analog mixer with external audio input, 4 LFOs, and 3 envelopes.
To deliver an infinitely inspiring performance experience, each of the three timbres can be easily split or layered across Moog One’s expressive 61-note keyboard, each with its own sequencer, arpeggiator, and onboard effects library including a suite of professional reverbs from Eventide.
- Polyphonic, Tri-timbral Analog Synthesizer
- POLYPHONY: 16 voices
- KEYBED: 61 Full-size keys with Velocity and Aftertouch
- OSCILLATORS (X3): Selectable Sawtooth wave with variable reset time or Triangle wave with variable rise and fall times, variable-width Pulse wave, Octave (32’, 16’, 8’, 4’, 2’), Frequency (+/- 7 semitones), Beat Frequency (+/- 7Hz), Wave Angle (Triangle and Saw), Pulse Width, Mix (blends the selected Triangle or Saw wave with the Pulse wave), FM routing and amount, and Hard Sync
- MIXER: Independent levels and filter routing for OSC 1, OSC 2, OSC 3, RING MOD, NOISE, and EXT in.
- FILTERS: State-Variable Filter; Ladder Filter (Mixable, Parallel or Series operation)
- ENVELOPES (X3): Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, and Release; variable curves per stage, plus multi-triggering, looping, latching, and sync
- LFOS (X4): Dual-waveform categories with variable shapes (Triangle to Sine, variable-width Pulse, Saw to Ramp, S&H to Noise), assignable and variable transitions; fade-in/fade-out times, repeat count, phase start, etc.
- ARPEGGIATOR: Per SYNTH with octave range, pattern, direction, pendulum features, gate time, sync, etc.
- SEQUENCER: 64-Step per-SYNTH sequencer with step-editing and modulation capabilities
- VCA SECTION VCA: level per SYNTH, Pan per SYNTH
- OUTPUT SECTION: Master Volume and Headphones volume controls
- SUB OUTPUTS: Sub 1, Sub 2
- CONTROL VOLTAGE INPUTS: CV IN 1, CV IN 2
- CONTROL VOLTAGE OUTPUTS: CV OUT 1, CV OUT 2, CV OUT 3, CV OUT 4