Tanzbar 2 by MFB
The Tanzbar 2 is a further development of the successful Tanzbar with a slightly different concept.
Here, in addition to the LCD display, emphasis was placed on a hybrid structure, which allows the sounds to be selected more versatile, and the bass voice has also been upgraded to a fully-fledged synthesizer.
The drum machine features 7 analog percussion instruments, an analog bass synthesizer, 3 digital sample voices with analog multi-filters and 10 sample instruments, of which 2 instruments share a sample voice. The samples can be exchanged via a free tool offered on our website and allow everyone to have their own personal drum sound.
The sample memory contains around 300 seconds for 208 samples. Also noteworthy is that each instrument has its own LFO (replaces the, Bend function in the predecessor Tanzbar) and thus does not stand in the way of diverse modulations. The sequencer has chase programming and can store 100 patterns.
- Analog/Digital Drumcomputer with 8 analog plus 8 digital Instruments offering a Monster Sound
- Analog: Bass Synthesizer with SSI Filter, Kick 1&2, Snare 1&2, Tom/Conga 1-3
- Digital: 3 Sample Voices with analog multifilter, 5 Sample Instruments with 2 types each voice
- Tight Step Sequencer with various Steplenght each Instrument, 16 Flam types and 2 additional Midi channels for external gear
- Recordable Sounds for each Step (Parameter Lock)
- 12 individual Outs and one Stereo Output
- Midi Sync, IN, Out/Thru, USB and Midi Dump