Quad VCA by Malekko
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Quad VCA is a 4-channel, advanced voltage controlled amplifier with an analog signal path that can either be used stand-alone, or in tandem with the Varigate 4+ and 8+ for multiple preset recall over the power bus.
Input channels 2-4 are normalled to 1 and Scan Mode allows for complex level and modulation routing. Each channel includes a mute function and all outputs are summed to a mix output. To adjust level and CV modulation per channel, use the Select Channel buttons and then adjust the Offset and Attenuverter controls.
Scan Mode includes two functions. Scan: Insert 4 inputs, 1 CV and monitor Mix output for 4:1 scanning. Pan: Insert an input into Ch 1 and Ch 1 CV will route input to up to 4 different outputs. Offset and Attenuation can be adjusted to control how incoming CV is applied.
Quad VCA is a complete 4-channel VCA and mixing solution with preset recall capability, all in 8hp.
- 4 individual inputs (audio and CV) and outputs and 1 mix output
- 4 bi-polar CV inputs, accepting up to +/- 10V
- Scan Mode (4:1 scanning and panning)
- Remote switch on/off for saving multiple Quad VCA presets along with your Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+ or stand-alone mode
- Mute buttons per channel output
- Size: 8HP
- Power 97 mA +12V, 50 mA -12V