Quad LFO by Malekko
An LFO, or low frequency oscillator, sends control voltage out in the shape of a waveform. The Quad LFO available shapes include sine, ramp, triangle, saw and pulsewidth and moves through these shapes using the SHAPE slider.
You can send these 4 distinct LFOs directly out or to other modules for frequency modulation, VCA control, filter control, etc.
What makes this Quad LFO module different is that it also includes a 16 step automation sequencer as well as autosave or expanded preset functions when used in conjunction with Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+.
- 4 LFOs, each with it’s own individual output
- LFO waveform control: SINE, RAMP, TRIANGLE, SAW and PULSE
- Distortion types: FOLD, BIT CRUSH, NOISE
- 16 steps of automation recording for LFO settings per channel (+ Clear Automation function)
- Set each LFO to follow or trigger via one of the 4 gate inputs
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random switch for sequenced automation direction
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 85 mA +12V, 17 mA -12V