Quad LFO by Malekko
Out of Stock
The item is out of stock. Leave your email to to be contacted once the item will be in stock again.
An LFO, or low frequency oscillator, sends control voltage out in the shape of a waveform. The Quad LFO available shapes include sine, ramp, triangle, saw and pulsewidth and moves through these shapes using the SHAPE slider.
You can send these 4 distinct LFOs directly out or to other modules for frequency modulation, VCA control, filter control, etc.
What makes this Quad LFO module different is that it also includes a 16 step automation sequencer as well as autosave or expanded preset functions when used in conjunction with Varigate 4+ and Varigate 8+.
- 4 LFOs, each with it’s own individual output
- LFO waveform control: SINE, RAMP, TRIANGLE, SAW and PULSE
- Distortion types: FOLD, BIT CRUSH, NOISE
- 16 steps of automation recording for LFO settings per channel (+ Clear Automation function)
- Set each LFO to follow or trigger via one of the 4 gate inputs
- Forward, Reverse, Pendulum and Random switch for sequenced automation direction
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 26mm
- Power: 85 mA +12V, 17 mA -12V