Manther by Malekko
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Manther is a full featured, tabletop monosynth with an analog signal path, an advanced 64-step digital sequencer and onboard delay.
The heart of this beast is a coveted CEM 3340 based VCO IC chip. The analog filter is based on an ssm2044 chip.
The Source Mixer allows for total control over the Square, Triangle, Saw, Tri Shape, Noise and Sub levels and waveforms also include individual outputs. Dial everything from heavy basslines to screaming leads to stomping kicks. Manther growls like no other!
- 64-step sequencer
- Keyboard with transpose controls
- Onboard Delay with Time, Mix, Regenerate and Sync controls
- Individual Outputs for Square, Saw and Triangle waveforms
- Mixer for Square, Triangle, Saw, Sub and Noise
- Record automation of features per step for: LFO, VCO, DELAY, VCF, ADSR Envelope, Morph and Glide
- Gate inputs and outputs
- LFO output
- CV inputs for VCO, VCF and VCA