SQ-1 by Korg
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
This item is used. Everything is in perfect working order. It comes with the original box. View more pictures.
Connect and control any type of device freely. When the now classic MS-20 analog synthesizer appeared way back in 1978, it had a trusted partner in the SQ-10 Step Sequencer.
Now after thirty-seven years the MS-20 is reborn in various versions, while the SQ-10 evolves into the more modern SQ-1, a compact 2x8 Step Step Sequencer.
- Usable for MS-20 and many other devices
- Different sequencer modes like order, parallel or CV/ duty
- Step mode: gate on/ off, active step, slide and step jump
- Resolution of steps: quarter, eights and 1/16 notes
- Power supply: 2x AA battery or USB
- Step Edit buttons: volca style
- Weight: 641 g
- LittleBits out socket
- CV-A out - gate
- CV-B out - gate
- In sync out 3.5 mm mini jack mono
- MIDI out 3.5 mm mini jack stereo