Logica XT by Klavis
In Stock at Warehouse
This item is available at our warehouse. It will shipped in the next 3-7 working days.
Price match guarantee. If you find a cheaper price, we'll match it. Write us
Built upon the foundations of its acclaimed predecessor, this new version drastically expands the feature set within the same footprint.
All the original goodies are still there, now enriched by a full list of state-based logic functions including a delay line. Faster processing allows perfect handling of audio signals.
User editable settings are stored in non-volatile memory.
With its versatility and features never seen before, the Klavis Logica XT will arouse your creativity and bring inventiveness to your soundscapes.
- 4 modes of operation:
- 6 basic logic functions
- 2 forced states
- 6 advanced logic functions
- 3 normalized input jacks + user defined manual button for quad signal handling
- Settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Simultaneously normal and inverted outputs (e.g. And & Nand)
- Dedicated divide by two output
- Continuous manual + Bipolar CV control of the mode
- LED column telling the current operation mode
- LEDs on all outputs indicating the state
- LED on manual button indicating its default status
- Low consumption, skiff-friendly & compact module
- Size: 5HP
- Depth: 21mm
- Power: 21 mA +12V, 1 mA -12V